To help visualise my drafts I compiled old drawings I had made for other parts of my project to see if a storyboard could be made as well as my rough sketches.
I preferred these series of images as it doesn’t rely on a spoken narrative as much as some of the other ideas. The viewer themselves can decide what to feel about each image.
I like the idea of a stop motion panel as it ties into how Le Princes came out. They didn’t have a smooth transition as films today have so I wanted to draw attention to that. I also think the blurring effect I have used previously would also work well as it could then show the camrea not being in complete focus.
Final acetate outcomes. As well as my projector outcome images I also took photos of my final panels on a wall to help show what they look like.
For the most part I used photoshop to make my final images, mainly because the textures and finishing touches I needed could only be done on the software. It was also quicker for me as I already had panels ready to be used.
I used the blurring tool and experimented with the tones and vibrancy for darker shades to compliment and contrast with the lighter colours.